September 30 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Elevate your acting audition technique and confidence. Get yourself audition-ready in this specialized workshop with one-on-one + group guidance from a local theatre professional.
- Attain effective and confident audition techniques.
- Get successful acting and audition skills and mindset.
- Hair must be pulled back and out of the face.
- Wear clothing appropriate for movement. Shoes should be either dance shoes or sneakers secured with laces or velcro. No open-toe shoes, flip-flops, sandals, or crocs.
- Bring a refillable water bottle with your student’s name on it.
AGES: 10-18 (Level: Beginner-Advanced)
TUITION: $75.00 (with current annual registration)
WHEN: 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.; Saturday, September 30, 2023
INSTRUCTORS: Jeff Miller
Click here to register!